This dialog allows you optimize your GIF file to reduce its size.
Shows the size of the GIF file before and after the optimization.
Shows the methods used for optimization.
- Crop unused transparent areas - Crops unused transparent areas to minimize the size of each frame
- Remove redundant pixels - Merges frames of similar appearance by replacing similar areas with transparency
- Remove image comments - Removes extensions, such as comment-, text- and application extensions, from all frames
- Sort palette and remove unused entries - Sort all palette entries by usage and remove unused
- Move colors from local palettes to global palette - Optimizes all local color maps into a single global color map